TPU - PRINT WS FLEX - 1,75 mm - 500 g - RED - 96APrint With Smile
TPU96A Print WS Flex is a composite material that combines the properties of rubber and other thermoplastics such as PLA or ABS.
TPU96A Print WS Flex is an elastomeric filament that is characterized by high simplicity in 3D printing, providing many possibilities for novice users. Print WS Flex is a composite material that combines the properties of rubber and other thermoplastics such as PLA or ABS.
Our filament guarantees 3D print flexibility. Printed parts can reach Shore 96A. Excellent printing performance over the entire temperature range, i.e. 210 -250 °C, makes 3D printing with our material a pure pleasure. In addition, we guarantee chemical resistance and UV radiation.
- Flexible prints with the hardness of 96 Shore A
- Material for advanced users
- Good UV resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Density: 1.31 g/cm3
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 210 - 250 °C
- Heating pad: 50 - 70 °C
- Cool Printing: 60 - 100%
- Material flow: 100 - 110%
- Retraction: we recommend turning it off
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 15 - 50 mm/s
- 1,75 mm
- Shore D
- 500 g