Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Our PLA filaments are made from premium and proven material.
"PLA filament characteristics for printing on 3D printers:
- excellent gloss, transparency, and clarity
- perfectly impermeable to odors
- the filament is impermeable to oxygen
- easy to shape, print, and emboss
- high resolution of printed details
- excellent against moisture
- high rigidity
- low shrinkage
- EN 13432 - European composting standard
- the filament is made from 100% renewable sources
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 190-230 °C
- Heating pad: 60-65 °C
- Material flow: 100 %
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm / s
- 1,75 mm
- 1000 g
Customers who bought this product also bought:
REC - PLA filaments made of premium material - overflow / inrush coils.These are spools with filaments that were not cut into standard sales due to color deviation, poorer winding, or poor weight. These aspects have no effect on the quality of the filament.
BIOFIL filaments as well as BIOFIL WOOD are made from renewable raw materials. It is a biodegradable material that exhibits thermal properties similar to ABS. BIOFIL is a composite material. Its main ingredients are: polycaprolactone (PCL), polyester, starch, lignin, natural resins, waxes and oils, natural fatty acids, cellulose and natural fibers.