Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
SILK PLA - 1,75 mm - OCEAN COLOR - 1000 gPrint With Smile
PLA filaments are made of premium material. SILK effect - MULTICOLOR ocean colors.
Our PLA filaments are made from premium and proven material.
"PLA filament characteristics for printing on 3D printers:
- excellent gloss, transparency, and clarity
- perfectly impermeable to odors
- the filament is impermeable to oxygen
- easy to shape, print, and emboss
- high resolution of printed details
- excellent against moisture
- high rigidity
- low shrinkage
- EN 13432 - European composting standard
- the filament is made from 100% renewable sources
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 190-230 °C
- Heating pad: 60-65 °C
- Material flow: 100 %
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.2 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm / s
- 1000 g
- 1,75 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
BIOFIL filaments as well as BIOFIL WOOD are made from renewable raw materials. It is a biodegradable material that exhibits thermal properties similar to ABS. BIOFIL is a composite material. Its main ingredients are: polycaprolactone (PCL), polyester, starch, lignin, natural resins, waxes and oils, natural fatty acids, cellulose and natural fibers.