PLA White Wood 450 g - 1,75 mmPrint With Smile
PLA WOOD filaments are filled with around 30% wood powder.
To our PLA Natural Fibers category belongs 3D filaments WOOD - WHITE WOOD - EBEN - MAHOGANY, which are about 30% filled with wood powder. PLA Natural Fibers is a 3D filament that is very easy to print on 3D printers and does not require any special conditions. Finished 3D prints can be additionally further machined by fine sanding with sandpaper or varnishing. PLA Natural Fibers filaments in all variants resemble real wood in their appearance, structure and aroma!
- High content of natural fibrous particles
- Material for advanced and beginner users
- The appearance, texture and smell are reminiscent of real wood
- Excellent adhesion of the first layer
- Very easy to print
- Easy processing after printing
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 190-230 °C
- Heated pad: 40-60 °C
- Material flow: 100-110 %
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0,6 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm/s
- 450 g