PLA MAHAGON Wood 450 g - 1,75 mmPrint With Smile
PLA WOOD filaments are filled with around 30% wood powder.
PLA filaments from the Natural Fibres category include 3D WOOD - WHITE WOOD - EBEN - MAHAGON filaments, which are filled with approximately 30% wood powder. PLA Natural Fibres is a filament that is very easy to print on 3D printers and doesn‘t require special conditions. Finished 3D prints can be reworked by fine grinding with sandpaper or varnishing. PLA Natural Fibres filaments in all their variations remind of real wood in appearance, texture and aroma!
- The high content of natural fibre particles
- Material for advanced as well as beginning users
- The look, texture and aroma resemble real wood
- Excellent adhesion of the first layer
- Very easy to print
- Printing can be easily worked, for example, by grinding
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 190-230 °C
- Heating pad: 40-60 °C
- Material flow: 100-110 %
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.6 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm / s
- 450 g