HIS PLA - 1,75 mm - natural - 500 gPrint With Smile
HIS PLA (High Impact Strength) - provides improved thermal resistance and high impact resistance.
HIS PLA (High Impact Force) - This type of filament provides improved heat resistance and high impact resistance. HIS PLA 3D printing strings achieve thermal and mechanical properties similar to ABS filaments and offer an alternative to styrene-based materials. It does not contain any odorous substances, it does not require a closed chamber. It does not achieve the same shrinkage as ABS material and yet meets the high demands of 3D printing. Its special strength characteristics are subsequently obtained by a heating process at a temperature of 110-120 ° C, depending on the wall thickness (3mm - approx. 20min).).
- Good adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced and beginner users
- Glossy surface after printing
- No strings
- High dimensional accuracy of printed parts
- High impact toughness and mechanical strengtht
- Material comparable to ABS
- Very easy to print
- It may be subjected to annealing
- Recommended print temperature: 210-250 °C
- Heating pad: 40-60 °C
- Material flow: 95-105 %
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter:: >= 0,1 mm
- Print speed:: 30-80 mm / s
HOW TO PRINT?
30-80 mm / s
- 500 g