Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
ASA - 1,75 mm - 850 g - NATURALPrint With Smile
ASA - (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylic) is a thermoplastic copolymer characterised by excellent resistance to UV radiation, heat, moisture and stress cracking.
ASA is an ideal material for printing details exposed to weather conditions. In addition, ASA is chemically resistant, temperature-stable and has antistatic properties. Like ABS, it‘s a petrochemical material, but due to the lack of butadiene in its composition, it‘s characterised by significantly less shrinkage, which is much easier to print.
- Good adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced users
- Matt-finish after printing
- Does not floss
- High accuracy of printed part dimensions
- High impact strength and mechanical strength
- Resistance to UV radiation and weather conditions
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 220-250 °C
- Heating pad 80-120 °C
- Material flow: 100-103 %
- Retraction: ± 5
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm/s
- 1,75 mm
- 850 g
Customers who bought this product also bought:
ASA color change - 850 g - 1,75 mm
ASA filaments made of premium material - overflow / inrush coils.These are spools with filaments that were not cut into standard sales due to color deviation, poorer winding, or poor weight. These aspects have no effect on the quality of the filament.