ASA is an ideal material for printing details exposed to weather conditions. In addition, ASA is chemically resistant, temperature-stable and has antistatic properties. Like ABS, it‘s a petrochemical material, but due to the lack of butadiene in its composition, it‘s characterised by significantly less shrinkage, which is much easier to print.
- Good adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced users
- Matt-finish after printing
- Does not floss
- High accuracy of printed part dimensions
- High impact strength and mechanical strength
- Resistance to UV radiation and weather conditions
No customer reviews for the moment.