ABS - 1,75 mm - Satine White - 1 kgPrint With Smile
ABS Filament, which is characterised by a combination of excellent workability and aesthetic qualities.
For the production of ABS filaments (3D printing filaments) we use high-quality MAGNUM™ material from Trinseo, which is produced by continuous polymerisation technology. The result is a polymer characterised with a combination of excellent processability and aesthetic qualities. This is the best-in-class ABS used by leading automotive manufacturers. When used for 3D printers, they feature a high-quality printed surface, high thermal stability, a matt-finish and very low VOC emissions. Our 3D ABS filaments are suitable for printing functional samples, tools as well as for printing objects for everyday use. ABS isn‘t a suitable material for printing objects that will be exposed to long-term weathering and for medical applications.
- Excellent adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced users
- Does not floss
- Perfectly smooth surface after printing
- High accuracy of printed part dimensions
- Very high impact and mechanical strength
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 220-240 °C
- Heating Pad: 80-120 °C
- Material flow: 100-103%
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm/s
- 1000 g